你的错吧 关注:94贴子:3,545

乄 被你抛弃°我不介意 乄__________ 初夏的小美好。

取消只看楼主收藏回复


意境的语句,中英结合。
---自空素吧。


IP属地:浙江1楼2011-12-06 22:16回复

    ┛。Just started yet won't see
    "(只要还没开始就不会看见结局)
    ┛。 If I choose to leave, whether can you ask her to stay
    (如果我选择离开,你是否会挽留)
    ┛。 Stay is over but the heart is betrayed
    (留不住的是人心,抵不过的是背叛)
    ┛。Woman, with only arrogant. Smile is like.
    (女子,仅剩的高傲,就是笑容如花)
    ┛。You're gone, let off fireworks skies remained abstruse too cold.
    (你离开之后,放过烟火的天空依旧深邃得冷漠)
    ┛。Whether love too low, won't get happiness
    (是不是爱得太过卑微,就不会得到幸福)
    ┛。I don't want to be in the way to beg pleading for his love
    (我不想用乞讨的方式,去恳求他的爱)
    


    IP属地:浙江2楼2011-12-06 22:17
    回复

      、I in your world, always so redundant.
      (我在你的世界里,永远那么多余。)
      、Those pieces of memory, sporadic scattered in the air.
      (那些破碎的回忆,零星的散在空气中。)
      、I will never forgive so that you to annihilate.
      (我永远都不会释怀,你的逢场作戏。)
      、I care about most is you, and you most care is her.
      (我最在乎的是你,而你最在乎的却是她。)
      、Belong to our memory, still stop there.
      (属于我们的记忆,依旧停在那里。)
      、Original love of so deep, but now injury so heavy.
      (当初爱的那么深,如今却伤的那么重。)
      、We all, like a group of no solution equation.
      (我们的一切,有如一组无解的方程。)
      、How I wanted to go, you give pain.
      (我多想释怀,你给的伤痛。)


      IP属地:浙江3楼2011-12-07 19:27
      回复

        是不是我只是你生命中的一个附属品,用完了就可以扔了。
        <Isn't me just in a your life accessories, gave out can throw out.>
        你说的爱我,竟然就是放下我。
        <You say, love me unexpectedly is put aside for me.>
        天空放晴了,阳光照到的地方,都会有我们的回忆。
        <The sky clearing up, where the sunlight, will have our memories.>
        给你的爱一直很安静,来交换你偶尔给的关心。
        <Give your love has been very quiet, to exchange you occasionally to concern.>
        


        IP属地:浙江4楼2011-12-07 19:27
        回复

          原来缘份就是用来说明,你突然不爱我这件事情。
          <Originally the fate is used to indicate, suddenly you don't love me this things.>
          一直在进行,脚步却从来不会为我停留。
          <Has been conducting steps, but never stay for me.>
          菩提树下,默默的为你许下自己的心愿。
          <Lindens, silently you make his own desire.>
          天空阴暗的遮住了我的世界,让我找不到了前进的方向。
          <The sky overcast covered my world, let I can not find direction.>
          我想要忘记、属于你和我的回忆。
          <I want to forget, belong to you and my memory.>
          


          IP属地:浙江5楼2011-12-07 19:27
          回复

            对不起啊,你要的爱情我给不起了。
            <Sorry, your love I give not.>
            要是我真的遗忘掉你了,你还会不会记得我。
            <If I really forget you, will you still remember me.>
            我相信,你还是爱我的,但是,我已经没有了爱下去的勇气了。
            <I believe, you still love me, but I have no love down courage.>
            彩虹耀眼得就像你曾经对我的温柔。
            <Rainbow dazzling as you told me the gentleness.>
            那么优美的旋律,怎么最后却演变成孤单的退场。
            <So beautiful melody, how they end up evolved into a lonely exits.>
            如果你爱我的话,能不能给予我一丝温暖与安全感。
            <If you love me, can I get give me a warm and safe sense.>
            我没想到的是,连我最好的人都要抢走我的一切。
            <I didn't expect, even my best people all want to rob me of my everything.>
            


            IP属地:浙江6楼2011-12-07 19:28
            回复

              我们的相识,就意味了我们的相爱或许又是相离。
              <We know, means that our love perhaps is mutually leave.>
              你给过我的爱与感动,我还一直记着呢。
              <You gave me love and moved, I've been counting.>
              你一出现,给我的天空就是晴天。
              <Your appearance, give my the sky is clear.>
              就算全世界都改变,也改变不了我对你的心。
              <Even if all the world changes, also won't change me to your heart.>
              


              IP属地:浙江7楼2011-12-07 19:28
              回复

                我只是猜不透,你给我的结局
                I just guess, you gave me the ending
                当爱的余温全都散尽,我们会怎么样。
                When the warmth love all cleared, we might have been.
                我只是愤恨那种结局。
                I just resent the kind of ending.
                我那么爱你,你爱我一下会死呀。
                I'm so in love with you, you love me what would Siya.
                在你放手前,请允许我先放开你的手。
                Before you let go, let me first let you go.
                我们回不到过去了,是不是早已注定了悲剧收场。
                We can not go back later, is not already bound to the tragedy
                


                IP属地:浙江8楼2011-12-07 19:28
                回复

                  Even with promises the agreement, you also have abandoned.
                  (就算是一起许下的约定,你也照样抛弃。)
                  Your smile is my this present life is the most beautiful recollection.
                  ( 你的笑容是我今生最美的回忆)
                  Didn't you like no water of fish, life is not vigor.
                  (没了你,就像没有水的鱼,生命没有活力)
                  Warm winter sun gently, I love you.
                  (冬日暖阳,轻声我爱你)
                  


                  IP属地:浙江9楼2011-12-07 19:28
                  回复

                    Youth scar make me cry all tears.
                    (青春的伤痕让我哭尽眼泪)
                    You listen to that is broken voice.
                    (你听,那是心碎的声音)
                    At that moment, love your trace fragmented.
                    (那一刻,爱你的痕迹支离破碎)
                    Sad track extension ladder memories.
                    (悲伤的轨迹延阶梯回忆)
                    


                    IP属地:浙江10楼2011-12-07 19:28
                    回复

                      Mention lightly, between the lines can't recover.
                      (轻描淡写,字里行间无法复原)
                      Find their own share of the sunny.
                      (寻找属于自己的那份晴朗)
                      Our love is unable to use an ellipsis omitted.
                      (我们的爱是无法用省略号省略)
                      More perfect acting, in front of you is not worth mentioning.
                      (多完美的演技,在你面前也不值一提)
                      


                      IP属地:浙江11楼2011-12-07 19:29
                      回复

                        Our love, over time, YongMing cherish.
                        (我们的爱,假以时日,用命珍惜)
                        Watch the sunset pace hobbled down completely.
                        (步伐蹒跚一起看晚霞落尽)
                        Look out of the window raindrops fall, memories leave.
                        (看窗外雨滴落下,回忆离去)
                        I tell you, give just ridiculous.
                        (我跟你说,有舍才有得)
                        


                        IP属地:浙江12楼2011-12-07 19:30
                        回复

                          那抹白色的樱花,什么时候已经演变成了淡雅的粉色。
                          <The other shore flower, they coquettish flowered, so gorgeous and Yin beauty.>
                          过了奈何桥,我们就该忘掉前世的纠葛了。
                          <Crossed how the bridge, we should forget the past the tangle.>
                          为什么我对你的付出,却换不回你一丝的回眸。
                          <Why do I pay for you, but not back to you a glimmer of style.>
                          你的眼里是不是已经没有了我的身影。
                          <Your eyes are already without my figure.>
                          


                          IP属地:浙江14楼2011-12-07 19:31
                          回复

                            <That applies white blossoms, when has evolved into the pink of quietly elegant。>
                            那抹白色的樱花,什么时候已经演变成了淡雅的粉色。
                            <The other shore flower's enchanting, luxuriant and beauty of femininity.>
                            彼岸花的妖娆,华丽与阴柔之美。
                            <After the bridge , we should forget the past disputes.>
                            过了奈何桥,我们就该忘掉前世的纠葛了。
                            <Why do I pay for you, but not back to you a glimmer of style.>
                            为什么我对你的付出,却换不回你一丝的回眸。
                            <Your eyes are already without my figure.>
                            你的眼里是不是已经没有了我的身影。
                            


                            IP属地:浙江16楼2011-12-07 19:51
                            回复

                              一直在付出,却留不住你的脚步。
                              <Have been paying, but cannot keep your footsteps.>
                              我想忘掉你了,忘掉关于你的任何记忆。
                              <I want to forget you, forget about any of your memory.>
                              对不起,你不是我的白马王子,我也不是你的灰姑娘。
                              <Sorry, you are not my prince charming, and I'm not your Cinderella.>
                              灰姑娘童话的结尾,从来没有发生过在这个世界上。
                              <Cinderella fairy tale endings, never happened in this world.>
                              


                              IP属地:浙江17楼2011-12-07 19:51
                              回复