此生醉死有谁记吧 关注:3贴子:121
  • 12回复贴,共1

#P#勃朗宁夫人之十四行.

取消只看楼主收藏回复

P1
我想起,当年希腊的诗人曾经歌咏:
I thought once how Theocritus had sung
年复一年,那良辰在殷切的盼望中
Of the sweet years, the dear and wished-for years,
翩然降临,各自带一份礼物
Who each one in a gracious hand appears
分送给世人--年老或是年少
To bear a gift for mortals, old or young
当我这么想,感叹着诗人的古调,
And, as I mused it in his antique tongue,
穿过我泪眼所逐渐展开的幻觉,
I saw, in gradual vision through my tears,
我看见,那欢乐的岁月、哀伤的岁月--
The sweet, sad years, the melancholy years,
我自己的年华,把一片片黑影接连着
Those of my own life, who by turns had flung
掠过我的身。紧接着,我就觉察
A shadow across me. Straightway I was 'ware,
(我哭了)我背后正有个神秘的黑影
So weeping, how a mystic Shape did move
在移动,而且一把揪住了我的发,
Behind me, and drew me backward by the hair;
往后拉,还有一声吆喝(我只是在挣扎)
And a voice said in mastery, while I strove, --
“这回是谁逮住了你?猜!”“死,”我答话。`Guess now who holds thee?' -- `Death.' I said. But, there
听哪,那银铃似的回音:“不是死,是爱!”
The silver answer rang, -- `
Not Death, but love.'


来自手机贴吧1楼2015-07-21 02:26回复
    P3
    我们原不一样,尊贵的人儿呀,
    Unlike are we, unlike, O princely Heart!
    原不一样是我们的职司和前程。
    Unlike our uses and our destinies.
    你我头上的天使,迎面飞来,
    Our ministering two angels look surprise
    翅膀碰上了翅膀,彼此瞪着
    On one another, as they strike athwart
    惊愕的眼睛。你想,你是华宫里
    Their wings in passing. Thou, bethink thee, art
    后妃的上宾,千百双殷勤的明眸
    A guest for queens to social pageantries,
    (哪怕挂满了泪珠,也不能教我的眼
    With gages from a hundred brighter eyes
    有这份光彩)请求你担任领唱。
    Than tears even can make mine, to play thy part
    那你干什么从那灯光辉映的纱窗里
    Of chief musician. What hast _thou_ to do
    望向我?--我,一个凄凉、流浪的
    With looking from the lattice-lights at me,
    歌手,疲乏地靠着柏树,吟叹在
    A poor, tired, wandering singer, ... singing through
    茫茫的黑暗里。圣油搽在你头上--
    The dark, and leaning up a cypress tree?
    可怜我,头上承受着凉透的夜露。
    The chrism is on thine head, -- on mine, the dew, --
    只有死,才能把这样的一对扯个平。
    And Death must dig the level where these agree.


    来自Android客户端3楼2015-08-28 22:19
    回复
      P4
      Thou hast thy calling to some palace-floor,
      你曾经受到邀请,进入了宫廷,
      Most gracious singer of the high poems! where
      温雅的歌手!你唱着崇高的诗篇;
      The dancers will break footing, from the care
      贵客们停下舞步,为了好瞻仰你,
      Of watching up thy pregnant lips for more.
      期待那丰满的朱唇再吐出清音;
      And dost thou lift this house's latch too poor
      而你却抽起我的门闩,你果真
      For hand of thine? and canst thou think and bear
      不嫌它亵渎了你的手?没谁看见,
      To let thy music drop here unaware
      你甘让你那音乐飘落在我门前,
      In folds of golden fulness at my door?
      叠作层层金声的富丽?你忍不忍?
      Look up and see the casement broken in,
      你往上瞧,看这窗户都被闯破--
      The bats and owlets builders in the roof!
      是蝙蝠和夜莺的窠巢盘踞在顶梁,
      My cricket chirps against thy mandolin.
      是啾啾的蟋蟀在跟你的琵琶应和!
      Hush, call no echo up in further proof
      住声,别再激起回声来加深荒凉!
      Of desolation! there's a voice within
      那里边有一个哀音,它必须深躲,
      That weeps ... as thou must sing ... alone, aloof.
      在暗里哭泣--正象你应该当众歌唱。


      来自Android客户端4楼2015-08-28 22:20
      回复
        P5
        我肃穆地端起了我沉重的心,
        I lift my heavy heart up solemnly,
        象当年希腊女儿捧着那坛尸灰;
        As once Electra her sepulchral urn,
        眼望着你,我把灰撒在你脚下。
        And, looking in thine eyes, I overturn
        请看呀,有多大一堆悲哀埋藏在
        The ashes at thy feet. Behold and see
        我这心坎里;而在那灰暗的深处,
        What a great heap of grief lay hid [1] in me,
        那惨红的灰烬又怎样在隐约燃烧。
        And how the red wild sparkles dimly burn
        要是那点点火星给你鄙夷地
        Through the ashen greyness. If thy foot in scorn
        一脚踏灭、还它们一片黑暗,
        Could tread them out to darkness utterly,
        这样也好。可是,你偏不,
        It might be well perhaps. But if instead
        你要守在我身旁,等风来把尘土
        Thou wait beside me for the wind to blow
        扬起,把死灰吹活;爱呀,那戴在
        The grey dust up, ... those laurels on thine head,
        你头上的桂冠可不能给你做屏障,
        O my Beloved, will not shield thee so,
        保护你不让这一片火焰烧坏了
        That none of all the fires shall scorch and shred
        那底下的发丝。快站远些呀,快走!
        The hair beneath. Stand further off then! go.


        来自Android客户端5楼2015-08-28 22:20
        回复
          P6
          Go from me. Yet I feel that I shall stand
          舍下我,走吧。可是我觉得,从此
          Henceforward in thy shadow. Nevermore
          我就一直徘徊在你的身影里。
          Alone upon the threshold of my door
          在那孤独的生命的边缘,从今再不能
          Of individual life, I shall command
          掌握自己的心灵,或是坦然地
          The uses of my soul, nor lift my hand
          把这手伸向日光,象从前那样,
          Serenely in the sunshine as before,
          而能约束自己不感到你的指尖
          Without the sense of that which I forbore --
          碰上我的掌心。劫运教天悬地殊
          Thy touch upon the palm. The widest land
          隔离了我们,却留下了你那颗心,
          Doom takes to part us, leaves thy heart in mine
          在我的心房里搏动着双重声响。
          With pulses that beat double. What I do
          正象是酒,总尝得出原来的葡萄,
          And what I dream include thee, as the wine
          我的起居和梦寐里,都有你的份。
          Must taste of its own grapes. And when I sue
          当我向上帝祈祷,为着我自个儿
          God for myself, He hears the name of thine,
          他却听到了一个名字、那是你的;
          And sees within my eyes the tears of two.
          又在我眼里,看见有两个人的眼泪。


          来自Android客户端6楼2015-08-28 22:22
          回复
            P7
            The face of all the world is changed, I think,
            全世界的面目,我想,忽然改变了,
            Since first I heard of the footsteps of thy soul
            自从我第一次在心灵上听到你的步子
            Move still, oh, still, beside me, as they stole
            轻轻、轻轻,来到我身旁--穿过我和
            betwixt me and the dreadful outer brink
            死亡的边缘:那幽微的间隙。站在
            Of obvious death, where I, who thought to sink,
            那里的我,只道这一回该倒下了,
            Was caught up into love, and taught the whole
            却不料被爱救起,还教给一曲
            Of life in a new rhythm. The cup of dole
            生命的新歌。上帝赐我洗礼的
            God gave for baptism, I am fain to drink,
            那一杯苦酒,我甘愿饮下,赞美它
            And praise its sweetness, Sweet, with thee anear.
            甜蜜--甜蜜的,如果有你在我身旁。
            The names of a country, heaven, are changed away
            天国和人间,将因为你的存在
            For where thou art or shalt be, there or here;
            而更改模样;而这曲歌,这支笛,
            And this ... this lute and song ... loved yesterday
            昨日里给爱着,还让人感到亲切,
            ( The singing angels know ) are only dear
            那歌唱的天使知道,就因为
            Because thy name moves right in what they say.
            一声声都有你的名字在荡漾。


            来自Android客户端7楼2015-08-28 22:23
            回复
              P8
              你那样慷慨豪爽的施主呀,你把
              What can I give thee back, O liberal
              你心坎里金碧辉煌的宝藏、
              And Princely giver, who hast brought the gold
              原封地掏出来,只往我墙外推,
              And purple of thine heart, unstained, untold,
              任凭象我这样的人去拣起,还是
              And laid them on the outside of the wall
              把这罕见的舍施丢下;教我拿什么
              For such as I to take or leave withal, [1]
              来作为你应得的报答?请不要
              In unexpected largesse? am I cold,
              说我太冷漠、太寡恩,你那许多
              Ungrateful, that for these most manifold
              重重叠叠的深情厚意,我却
              High gifts, I render nothing back at all?
              没有一些儿回敬;不,并不是
              Not so; not cold, -- but very poor instead.
              冷漠无情,实在我太寒伧。你问
              Ask God who knows. For frequent tears have run
              上帝就明白。那连绵的泪雨冲尽了
              The colours from my life, and left so dead
              我生命的光彩,只剩一片死沉沉的
              And pale a stuff, it were not fitly done
              苍白,不配给你当偎依的枕头。
              To give the same as pillow to thy head.
              走吧!尽把它踏在脚下,作垫石。
              Go further! let it serve to trample on.


              来自Android客户端8楼2015-08-28 22:23
              回复
                P9
                我能不能有什么、就拿什么给你?
                Can it be right to give what I can give?
                该不该让你紧挨著我,承受
                To let thee sit beneath the fall of tears
                我簌簌的苦泪;听著那伤逝的青春,
                As salt as mine, and hear the sighing years
                在我的唇边重复著叹息,偶而
                Re-sighing on my lips renunciative
                浮起一丝微笑,哪怕你连劝带哄,
                Through those infrequent smiles which fail to live
                也随即在叹息里寂灭?啊,我但怕
                For all thy adjurations? O my fears,
                这并不应该!我俩是不相称的
                That this can scarce be right! We are not peers
                一对,哪能匹配作情侣?我承认,
                So to be lovers; and I own, and grieve,
                我也伤心,象我这样的施主
                That givers of such gifts as mine are, must
                只算得鄙吝。唉,可是我怎能够让
                Be counted with the ungenerous. Out, alas!
                我满身的尘土玷污了你的紫袍,
                I will not soil thy purple with my dust,
                叫我的毒气喷向你那威尼斯晶杯!
                Nor breathe my poison on thy Venice-glass,
                我什么爱也不给,因为什么都不该给。
                Nor give thee any love -- which were unjust.
                爱呀,让我只爱著你,就算数了吧!
                Beloved, I only love thee! let it pass.


                来自Android客户端9楼2015-08-28 22:24
                回复
                  P11
                  这么说,把爱情作为我的名份,
                  And therefore if to love can be desert,
                  我还不是完全不配承受。虽然,
                  I am not all unworthy. Cheeks as pale
                  你看,两颊那么苍白,那摇晃的
                  As these you see, and trembling knees that fail
                  双膝仿佛负担不了沉重的心房;
                  To bear the burden of a heavy heart. --
                  这疲乏的行吟生涯也曾想望过
                  This weary minstrel-life that once was girt
                  把奥纳斯山峰攀登,却只落得一片
                  To climb Aornus, and can scare avail
                  辛酸的哀吟,怎好去跟谷莺竞奏?--
                  to pipe now 'gainst the valley nightingale
                  干吗提这些来着?啊,亲爱的,
                  A melancholy music, why advert
                  不用讲,我高攀不上,不配在你身边
                  To these things? O belov\`ed, it is plain
                  占一个位置。可是,就因为我爱你,
                  I am not of thy worth nor for thy place!
                  这片爱情提拔我,让我抬起了头、
                  And yet, because I love thee, I obtain
                  承受着光明,许我继续活下去,
                  From that same love this vindicating grace,
                  哪怕是怎样枉然,也要爱你到底;
                  To live on still in love, and yet in vain, ...
                  也要祝福你--即使拒绝你在当面。
                  To bless thee, yet renounce thee to thy face.


                  来自Android客户端11楼2015-08-28 22:25
                  回复
                    P12
                    说真的,就是这为我所夸耀的爱吧,
                    Indeed this very love which is my boast,
                    当它从胸房涌上眉梢,给我加上
                    And which, when rising up from breast to brow,
                    一顶皇冠--那一颗巨大的红宝石,
                    Doth crown me with a ruby large enow
                    光彩夺目,让人知道它价值连城。。。。。。
                    To draw men's eyes and prove the inner cost, ...
                    就算我这全部的、最高成就的爱吧,
                    This love even, all my worth, to the uttermost,
                    我也不懂得怎样去爱,要不是你
                    I should not love withal, unless that thou
                    先立下示范,教给我该怎么办--
                    Hadst set me an example, shown me how,
                    当你恳切的目光第一次对上了
                    When first time thine earnest eyes with mine were crossed
                    我的目光,而爱呼应了爱。很明白,
                    And love called love. And thus, I cannot speak
                    即使爱,我也不能夸说是我的美德。
                    Of love even, as a good thing of my own.
                    是你,把我从一片昏迷的软乏中
                    Thy soul hath snatched up mine all faint and weak
                    抱起,高置上黄金的宝座,靠近在
                    And placed by thee on a golden throne, --
                    你的身旁。而我懂得了爱,只因为
                    And that I love (O soul, we must meek!)
                    紧挨着你--我唯一爱慕的人
                    Is by thee only, whom I love alone.


                    来自Android客户端12楼2015-08-28 22:26
                    回复
                      P15
                      请不要这样指责我:我在你面前
                      Accuse me not, beseech thee, that I wear
                      露出一副太冷静、忧郁的面容;
                      Too calm and sad a face in front of thine;
                      你我原是面朝着两个不同的方向,
                      For we too look two ways, and can not shine
                      那普照的阳光照不到两人的前额。
                      With the same sunlight on our brow and hair.
                      你看着我,心中没半点儿不踏实,
                      On me thou lookest with no doubting care,
                      象看着一只笼罩在水晶里的蜜蜂;
                      As on a bee shut in a crystalline, --
                      哀怨把我密封在圣洁的爱情中,
                      Since sorrow hath shut me safe in love's divine,
                      想张开双翼,扑向外面的空间、
                      And to spread wing and fly in the outer air
                      是绝不可能的失败--哪怕我狠着心
                      Were most impossible failure, if I strove
                      追求这颠扑和失败。可是我向你看,
                      To fail so. But I look on thee -- on thee --
                      我看见了爱,还看到了爱的结局,
                      Beholding, besides love, the end of love,
                      听到了记忆外层的哪一片寂寥!
                      Hearing oblivion beyond memory!
                      就象从千层万丈之上,你向下眺望,
                      As one who sits and gazes from above,
                      只见滚滚的浪涛尽向大海里流。
                      Over the rivers of the bitter sea.


                      来自Android客户端15楼2015-08-28 22:30
                      回复
                        P16
                        然而,因为你完全征服了我,
                        And yet, because thou overcomest so,
                        因为你那样高贵、象尊严的帝皇,
                        Because thou art more noble and like a king,
                        你能消除我的惶恐,把你的
                        Thou canst prevail against my fears and fling
                        紫袍裹绕住我,直到我的心
                        thy purple round me, till my heart shall grow
                        跟你的贴得那么紧,再想不起
                        Too close against thine heart henceforth to know
                        当初怎样独自在悸动。那宣抚,
                        How it shook when alone. Why, conquering
                        就象把人践踏在脚下,一样是
                        May prove as lordly and complete a thing
                        威严和彻底完满的征服!就象
                        In lifting upward, as in crushing low!
                        投降的兵士捧着战刀呈交给
                        And as a vanquished soldier yields his sword
                        把他从血滩里搀扶起来的主人;
                        To one who lifts him from the bloody earth, --
                        亲爱的,我终于认了输,承认:
                        Even so, Beloved, I at last record,
                        我的抗拒到此为止。假如你召唤我,
                        Here ends my strife. If _thou_ invite me forth,
                        听着这话,我要从羞愧中站起。
                        I rise above abasement at the word.
                        扩大些你的爱,好提高些我的价值。
                        Make thy love larger to enlarge my worth.


                        来自Android客户端16楼2015-08-28 22:30
                        回复
                          P20
                          白朗宁夫人抒情十四行诗集第二十首
                          亲爱的,我亲爱的,我想到从前--
                          Beloved, my Beloved, when I think
                          一年之前,当时你正在人海中间,
                          That thou wast in the world a year ago,
                          我却在这一片雪地中独坐,
                          What time I sat alone here in the snow
                          望不见你迈步留下的踪迹,
                          And saw no footprint, heard the silence sink
                          也听不见你的謦咳冲破了这死寂;
                          No moment at thy voice, ... but, link by link,
                          我只是一环又一环计数着我周身
                          Went counting all my chains as if that so
                          沉沉的铁链,怎么也想不到还有你--
                          They never could fall off at any blow
                          仿佛谁也别想把那锁链打开。
                          Struck by thy possible hand .. why, thus I drink
                          啊,我喝了一大杯美酒:人生的奇妙!
                          Of life's great cup of wonder! Wonderful,
                          奇怪啊,我从没感觉到白天和黑夜
                          Never to feel thee thrill the day or night
                          都有你的行动、声音在空中震荡,
                          With personal act or speech, -- nor even cull
                          也不曾从你看着成长的白花里,
                          Some prescience of thee with the blossoms white
                          探知了你的消息--就象无神论者
                          Thou sawest growing! Atheists are dull,
                          那样鄙陋,猜不透神在神的化外!
                          Who cannot guess God's presence out of sight.


                          来自Android客户端20楼2015-08-28 22:33
                          回复