thehungergames吧 关注:63,362贴子:1,080,993
  • 9回复贴,共1

【THG】饥饿游戏小测试~

取消只看楼主收藏回复

我慢慢翻译给大家 ~ 测试是测你最像哪一个角色的~ 得分最高就是属于哪个角色
KATNISS:
[ ] You would do anything to protect your family.
你会为你的家人付出一切
[ ] You have good aim.
你很会瞄准
[ ] You hate cats.
你很讨厌猫
[ ] You like to wear your hair in a braid.
你喜欢把头发编成辫子
[] You find sticking to instructions tough.
你觉得听从指令很难
[ ] You aren’t too fond of people in general.
你不太喜欢别人?!(这个我翻不太好,求助~~)
[ ] You hate being indebted to people.
你不喜欢受别人的恩惠
[ ] You hold grudges.
你怀有不满和怨恨
[ ] You wouldn’t describe yourself as a warm, friendly person—you’ve got about as much charm as a dead slug.
你不会把自己形容为一个温暖,热情的人
[ ] When you sing, the birds fall silent.
当你唱歌的时候,鸟儿都不叫了


1楼2012-03-06 01:51回复
    现在是皮塔的~
    PEETA:
    [ ] You’re an artist.
    你是一个艺术家
    [ ] You love to bake.
    你喜欢烘焙食物
    [ ] You can decorate well.
    你很会装饰
    [ ] Manipulating people comes naturally for you.
    操纵别人对你来说很容易
    [ ] You’re clever.
    你很聪明
    [ ] Your favorite color is orange.
    你最喜欢的颜色是橘色
    [ ] People tend to be charmed by you.
    人们会被你迷住 ~~~
    [ ] You’re a fantastic liar.
    你很会说谎
    [ ] You’re a hopeless romantic.
    你很浪漫。。
    [ ] You have a strong sense of self.
    你很有自我?


    2楼2012-03-06 01:53
    回复
      GALE:
      [ ] You question everything.
      你对所有的事情表示怀疑
      [ ] You’re very defiant.
      你很目中无人
      [ ] You’re spontaneous.
      你很自然?
      [ ] You’re a rebel with a cause.
      你是一个反叛者
      [ ] You would do absolutely anything for justice.
      你会为正义付出一切
      [ ] People would describe you as being good-looking.
      人们觉得你长的很好看
      [ ] You’re very intelligent
      你很聪明
      [ ] If your friend was in trouble, you’d do anything to try and help them.
      假如你的朋友有了困难 你会付出一切帮助他们
      [ ] You hate your Government
      你恨你的政府
      [ ] You don’t mind providing for your family.
      你不会在乎为家庭付出


      3楼2012-03-06 02:00
      回复

        FINNICK:
        [] You like sugar cubes.
        你喜欢方糖块
        [] Others often describe you as sexy or gorgeous.
        别人形容你为性感以及艳丽的
        [] You’ve been used for your looks.
        人们利用你的外表
        [] You’re a skilled swimmer.
        你会很游泳
        [] When you’re anxious, your hands have to be occupied—with knots or something of that nature.
        当你焦急的时候,你会让自己的手上忙碌着别的事(系扣。。等等)
        [] You’re very popular, but don’t want to be.
        你很受欢迎,但不希望这样
        [] You’re protective.
        你很有保护欲
        [] When the person you love isn’t with you, you feel lost and lonely.
        当你爱的人不和你在一起时,你觉得很迷失和寂寞
        [] There’s more to you than what people see.
        这个我不太会求解> <
        [] You hate it when people judge you or others before getting to know them.
        你很讨厌别人在真正认识你或别人前对你或他人评判


        4楼2012-03-06 02:07
        收起回复
          PRIM:
          [] You’re innocent.
          你很单纯
          [] You have blonde hair.
          你有着金发
          [] You adore animals.
          你很喜欢小动物
          [] You love helping people in need.
          你很愿意需要帮助的人
          [] People seem to be fond of you.
          人们都很喜欢你
          [] Over time you’ve become quite wise.
          随着时间的过去你变得更博学了
          [] You are nurturing.
          你很有教养?
          [] When you’re older, you want to be a doctor or a nurse.
          长大以后你希望做一位护士/医生
          [] You have an older brother or sister who would do anything for you.
          你有一个哥哥/姐姐,他会愿意为你做认识事
          [] You are very forgiving.
          你会原谅别人


          5楼2012-03-06 02:24
          回复

            CINNA:
            [] You’re creative.
            你很有创造力和想象力
            [] You root for the underdog.
            这个好像是说 在一场比赛中为弱的人加油和欢呼
            [x] You dress simply.
            你的穿着打扮很简单
            [x] You stand up for your cause.
            你会为你所认为的而站出来
            [x] Your hair is simple and easily manageable.
            你的头发很简单也很容易打理
            [] You tend to have brilliant ideas.
            你有很多很棒的主意
            [x] You would be willing to die for a cause.
            你会为了一个理由而死
            [x] You are brave.
            你很勇敢
            [x] Your ideas are very ‘out there’ and they stand out from the rest.
            你的主意很突出,特别
            [x] You aren’t like anybody you live with.
            你不像你周围的人


            16楼2012-03-07 08:36
            回复

              EFFIE:
              [] You’re somewhat materialistic.
              你有些唯物主义
              [] You’ve dyed your hair a wild color.
              你喜欢把头发染成别的颜色 capitol风情啊= =。。
              [] You’re somewhat naive.
              你有些单纯
              [] You’re chirpy.
              你很活泼
              [] You’re punctual and hate lateness.
              你讨厌别人迟到,喜欢严守时刻
              [] Etiquette is important to you.
              礼仪对你很重要
              [] You’re rich.
              你很富
              [] You can be considered an airhead.
              你会被别人看成一个笨蛋= =。。。
              [] While you may seem shallow, you have hidden depths.
              所以你看起来很肤浅,但实际你很有深度
              [] You hate where you work.
              你恨你工作的地方


              17楼2012-03-07 08:40
              回复

                HAYMITCH:
                [] You’re very sarcastic.
                你很爱讽刺
                [] You get drunk very often
                你很喜欢喝醉
                [] People might find you condescending.
                别人觉得你很高傲
                [] Outsmarting others is a talent of yours.
                智胜是你的长处
                [] You’re very lonely.
                你很孤独
                [] You’re very intelligent.
                你很聪明
                [] You tell it like it is.
                [] You’re dependent on something/someone.
                你很依赖于一样东西或者一个人
                [] You’re grumpy.
                你脾气很坏
                [] You’re cunning.
                你很狡猾


                18楼2012-03-07 08:42
                回复

                  JOHANNA:
                  [] You’re a bold, gutsy person.
                  你是一个勇敢的人
                  [] People might call you crazy.
                  别人觉得你很疯
                  [] You want things to be fair.
                  你希望事情是平等的
                  [] You’ve had a rough time in life.
                  你以前的生活不是很顺
                  [] You really don’t like most people.
                  你不太喜欢大多数人
                  [] You have short hair.
                  你有短头发
                  [] You don’t like being in water.
                  你不喜欢在水里
                  [] You’re defiant.
                  你很目中无人
                  [] You’re lonely.
                  你很孤独
                  [] You have bad memories which you can’t seem to let go of.
                  你有一段不美好又忘不掉的回忆


                  19楼2012-03-07 08:47
                  回复

                    RUE:
                    [] You love music.
                    你很喜欢音乐
                    [] You’re small and graceful.
                    你很小也很优雅
                    [] You hum often.
                    你经常哼唱
                    [] You inspire others.
                    你会给别人灵感
                    [] You’re always hungry.
                    你经常饿
                    [] People underestimate you.
                    别人会看低你
                    [] You’re innocent.
                    你很单纯
                    [] You’re smarter than you look.
                    你比你看起来要更聪明
                    [] You’re an underdog.
                    你是一个弱者
                    [] You’re a good singer (people have said)
                    别人说你唱的歌很好听


                    20楼2012-03-07 08:50
                    回复