紫星女的故事吧 关注:5贴子:542
  • 0回复贴,共1

中文诗歌优秀英文翻译

只看楼主收藏回复

《偶然》Fortuitousness
我是天空里的一片云,Being a cloud in the sky
偶尔投影在你的波心——On your heart lake I cast my figure.
你不必讶异,You don't have to wonder,
更无须欢喜——Nor should you cheer
在转瞬间消灭了踪影.In an instant I will disappear.
你我相逢在黑夜的海上,On the dark sea we encounter
你有你的,我有我的,方向;In different directions of our own we steer.
你记得也好,It's nice of you to remember.
最好你忘掉,But you'd better forget the luster
在这交会时互放的光亮!That we've been devoted to each other.


1楼2016-09-10 10:29回复