Bonfire Heart(歌名的话我还没想到好的,我想暂时叫“炙热的心”吧)
Your mouth is a revolver firing bulletsin the sky.
你的嘴像一把朝天开火的左轮手枪(这句就是照抄的啦
)
Your love is like a soldier, loyal till you die.
你的爱是一个忠诚至死的战士
And I’ve been looking at the stars for a long, long time.
我已经望著那星空很久很久了
I’ve been putting out fires all my life.
我的生命已再无激情(这里我觉得用意译好一点)
Everybody wants a flame, but they don’t want to get burnt.
每个人都渴望爱与激情,但他们又害怕伤害
And today is our turn.
现在,轮到我们了
Days like these lead to nights like this leadsto love like ours,
这样的日日夜夜,孕育了我们这样的爱
You light the spark in my bonfire heart.
你点燃了我心中那一丝希望
People like us, we don’t need that much.
像我们这样的人,无需太多
Just someone that starts, starts the spark in our bonfire hearts.
一个就好,来点燃我炙热的心
This world is getting colder.
世界变得寒冷
Strangers passingby.
陌生人来来去去
No one offers you a shoulder.没人给你依靠
No one looks you in the eye.没人给你关心
But I’ve been looking at you for a long, long time.
但我关注你,很久很久了
Just trying to break through, trying to make you mine.
我尝试突破人潮,去拥抱你
Everybody wants a flame, they don’t want to get burnt
每个人都渴望爱与激情,但他们又害怕伤害
Well today is our turn.
那麼,就让我们来吧
Dayslike these lead to nights like this leads to love like ours,
这样的日日夜夜,孕育了我们这样的爱
You light a spark in my bonfire heart.
你点燃了我心中的激情
People like us, we don’t need that much.
像我们这样的人,无需太多
Just someone that starts, starts a spark in our bonfire hearts.
一个就好,来点燃我炙热的心