换学旅行吧 关注:72贴子:2,592
  • 0回复贴,共1

叶芝 【当你老了 】 2012.6.7 ——sinfly

只看楼主收藏回复

When You are Old
When you are old and gray and full of sleep
当你老了,头发花白,睡意沉沉
And nodding by the fire, take down this book
, 在炉边打着盹儿,取下这本书
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look
慢慢的读着,你曾经的柔柔眼神
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;
浮现心底,眼影深深
How many loved your moments of glad grace,
多少人爱你飞扬的青春岁月
And loved your beauty with love false or true;
爱你的美丽,或真、或假
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,
只有一个人爱你圣洁的灵魂
And loved the sorrows of your changing face.
爱你那饱经风霜哀戚的容颜
And bending down beside the glowing bars,
炽热的炉栅边,你弯下腰
Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled
低徊,叹惋爱的消逝
And paced upon the mountains overhead,
越过群山
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
他的面容隐没在繁星之中


IP属地:浙江1楼2013-05-24 10:44回复